October 3, 2011

100!

This is my 100th post guys.

And I am excited!

I didn't think I would ever make it this far. I can honestly say that writing this blog has definitely changed my life, and I would like to think for the better. I love what I do, and I hope that over the last four months I've at least made a few people laugh or think.

SO THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG AND VALIDATING MY PATHETIC EXISTENCE.

I love you, followers. You make my day, commenters. And I would love to go through and thank you all individually, random people I know and love dearly who read my blog on a daily basis, but I don't want to embarass any of y'all.


I wish I could do something clever and witty to commemorate the big 100 posts, but I have college essays to write, and I need to find poor souls to read the drafts and whatnot. Applying for colleges sucks. I'm going to join the Peace Core. Or go live under the freeway. One of those. The end.

3 comments:

  1. Peace Corps*

    I never really liked that word. It's very tricksy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You be better off living under a bridge, cause you're such a TROLL!!! get it? trolololo

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no, it really is Peace Corps.

    ReplyDelete