October 26, 2011

I wish I had a shirt that played the Imperial March whenever I entered the room

I promise that title wasn't completely random. I'm watching Big Bang Theory because HEY GUYS I ACTUALLY FINISHED MY PHYSICS HOMEWORK FOR ONCE I KNOW I AM JUST AS SURPRISED AS YOU AND I DIDN'T OPEN FACEBOOK OR TUMBLR OR ANYTHING THE WHOLE TIME AREN'T YOU PROUD OF ME????


No? You're not proud of me? Not even a little bit?

It's a hard-knock life.

Today was an uber big day, and now I'm crazy tired. I know, this isn't news to anyone. Cut me some slack.


Tangent: (Tangent plane to a surface at point (x0,y0,z0) with gradient vector <a,b,c> is 0=a(x-x0)+b(y+y0)+c(z+z0), in case you were wondering - look guys, I'm learning something in calc too! Maybe I actually won't fail the test this Friday!) So at this point my tumblr dash is pretty much just a constant stream of HIMYM jokes, Disney gifs, Winnie the Pooh quotes, and assorted memery. It's six different kinds of fantastic. I need a dole whip, stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment