October 23, 2011

Updates, yo

I know I already posted tonight, but you get a two-for-one special tonight. I may or may not use this as justification for not posting tomorrow night.

First, I added a new tab ^ and moved the musical stylings tab ----->
If you like these changes, hit me up, and if you have any suggestions for new fixes, the comment bar is below.

Second, I just want to clarify about my previous post. I am giving my mom a hard time - I probably could dress a little more femininely, but I choose not to. But the times that she actually does complain are rare - she is more likely to give me a hard time when I do wear pink or dresses or what have you than she is when I'm not. And when I posted earlier she told me that she thinks I'm pretty even when I'm dressed like a slob. D'awwww :)

Third, IT'S NO LONGER THE WEEKEND, YO. COLLEGE APPS BE DUE SOON, DAWG. I BE GOIN' CRAY-CRAY UP IN HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment