August 31, 2011

Tonight I youtubed a song that I heard on the radio. While there, I decided to read the comments at the bottom. What was I thinking? I don't know. It must have been some fit of poorly thought out masochism or something. As many of you know, I am grammatically aware, to say the least, meaning that reading youtube commentary is often about on the same level as rubbing a cheese grater across my central lobe while cranking Miley Cyrus in the background. In other words, not pretty. But while I was scrolling through the trolling (haha, rhyme), I came upon this.

As Googling "Kaittrain" did not yield any positive results, I'm just going to have to assume that random youtubers knew that I liked this song before I had even looked it up. And they also gave me a new nickname. Therefore, my life just became approximately 6.53 times more epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment