August 1, 2011

A Few Things

The more you know.

Something I do like: chocolate chip cookies.
Something I don't like: internet cookies.
Something I do like: Android.
Something I don't like: iOS.
Something I do like: AT&T employees that will do anything to convince you NOT to buy an iPhone.
Something I don't like: celery.
Something I do like: the Soup Nazi.
Something I don't like: the puffy shirt.
Something I do like: getting a new phone.
Something I don't like: paying for a new phone.
Something I do like: getting a deal.
Something I don't like: sales tax.
Something I do like: school.
Something I don't like: having to attend school.
Something I do like: spoons.
Something I don't like: harpoons.
Something I do like: "Bill Nye - the Science Guy."
Something I don't like: "The Eye of Nye."
Something I do like: Shark Week
Something I don't like: sharks.
Something I do like: candy.
Something I don't like: exotic dancers named Candy.
Something I do like: Craig Horner.
Something I don't like: Craig Ferguson.
Something I do like: the Dinosaur.
Something I don't like: the Dinosaur.
Something I do like: you.
Something I don't like: when you type "u" instead of "you."
Something I do like: couplets.
Something I don't like: triplets.

1 comment:

  1. Life would suck without internet cookies...

    ReplyDelete