September 30, 2011

Honey badger don't care

I love finding out hours later that I have a giant papercut on my finger. Ow.

I'm not coherent at all right now. That probably has something to do with the half pound (no exaggeration, I have the receipt to prove it)  of candy I ate during the movie this afternoon. (Yeah, I saw Lion King for the third time. Don't even start with me.) My utter lack of coherency is probably going to bite me in the butt when I try to do my CSU applications at midnight. But I'd rather stay up a few extra hours and have the applications done with than wake up at a decent hour tomorrow. Besides, I have homework and such to do tomorrow, and I'll sleep easier knowing that at least these applications are through with.

By the way, college applications take ALL your monies. ALL of them. It's like not even funny.

Right now I'm just waiting for midnight, when the applications open. Then I shall power through them and go to sleep. Oh, blessed sleep. How I miss thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment