September 14, 2011

MERG

I love double contractions. Most notably? "Twasn't." I had an excuse to use that word today in a regular conversation and felt like a BOSS. BOSS

Something I hate: waiting an hour in the orthopedic surgeon's office just to be told to come back in six weeks for another check-up after a five second examination where all he did was have me bend my knee. That, my friends, is the definition of frustrating.

In other news, I wore a dress today. I may have twirled numerous times. Do not judge.

Something I like: Easy Mac.
I've decided that I am a horribly fabulous book thief. I say "horribly" because it must suck to be the people who lend me books. I say fabulous because my collection is looking FAWESOME. "Never lend books, for no one ever returns them; the only books I have in my library are books that other folk have lent me.” - Anatole France

AS OF THIS FRIDAY THE LION KING IS IN THEATERS IN 3D AND OH MY GOODNESS SO MUCH WANT.

In other news, I'm currently drowning in choral music. The good kind of drowning. It is magical.

My thoughts are rather tangential tonight. Does this even count as actually blogging? I feel like this is cheating - a random stream of consciousness typed out into written form. Why am I doing this? Maybe it's because AP Physics is rotting my brain. Or because I am beyond overwhelmed. Or because I am beyond excited. Or because I'm just really, really tired.

TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON!

Thought you ought to know.

Something I love even more: Easy Mac shaped like Spongebob.
Kids, I'm on tumblr now. It's nothing special, I promise you. It is mostly just a motley assortment of internet-y things I find and quotes and such that I feel are too inane to put on my for realz blog. afragmentofproof.tumblr.com

I'm not very creative with my domain names.

No comments:

Post a Comment